Highland Park, MI 48203, USA Req #53
Monday, March 22, 2021
- Responsible for making sure production has the necessary PPE equipment available to them, order PPE when necessary.
- Participate in scrap reduction analysis on all active programs
- Provide coverage support for the quality team if Supervisor is not present
- Responsible for coordinating safety issues and processing the SEWO program (Safety Emergency Work Order)
- Responsible for analyzing safety issues for root cause analysis
- Responsible for safety initiatives, safety walks and coordinating the weekly safety calls as needed.
- Review scrap generated from each shift for proper root cause and drive back issues Maintain, analyze, and retain daily Quality data addressing issues.
- Participate in Internal Audits as needed
- Work instruction updates when needed
- Issue Quality alerts if needed.
- Assist with Root Cause Analysis
- Assist Quality Manager/Engineers with documentation when needed
- Attend necessary training seminars when required.
- Lead Training activities throughout the MAS facility
- Update PFMEA, Control Plan, and Process Flow diagrams.
- Any and all tasks given by management.
- Adhere to all MAS rules and regulations as specified in the employee handbook.
SPECIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Computer literate, advanced skills.
- Ability to be a leader, educator, and team player.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Detail oriented with decision making skills.
- Self-motivator; ability to work independently under general guidance and direction.
Hollingsworth offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplier Employee Discount Program
- Community Service opportunities
Also, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 10 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Company's website: www.hollingsworthllc.com
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Highland Park, MI 48203, USA