Warehouse - Order Filler
Hollingsworth LLC MTESC in Tracy, CA is now hiring full time order fillers! Hollingsworth is a USPS contractor and serves as a Mail Transport Equipment Service Center.
The shift is: Monday through Friday 5am-1:30pm. Weekend work when needed.
The hourly rate is $14.21/hour and $4.54/hour in fringe benefits.
The order filler is responsible for sorting, inspecting, and palletizing all unprocessed mail transport equipment such as plastic trays, cardboard, sleeves, cardboard boxes, and mailbags. The order filler will be responsible for identifying any damages in the equipment that would qualify it as unable to be reused. Once the equipment passes inspection, the order filler place the material on a pallet. The order filler must also meet production goals by processing a certain number of materials a day.
- Inspect, sort, and palletize trays, sleeves, bags, pallets, and lids
- Standing and moving for entire shift
- Meets daily production goal
- Ensures cleanliness of all assigned work areas
- Follows all safety rules
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to identify all parts associated with sorting by part number
- Ability to identify damaged or non-conforming stock
- Familiar with basic math
- Ability to follow processes
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift more than 20 pounds and push/pull 40 pounds
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow instruction from supervisors
- Fringe benefits
- Health, dental, vision, and other insurance options
- Paid time off
- Ability to earn Floating Holidays
Hollingsworth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Hollingsworth complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Hollingsworth expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hollingsworth Logistics Group's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
NOTICE: As of May 1, 2007, Hollingsworth prohibits the hiring of new employees who show the use of tobacco with the exception of employment in California and West Virginia.
- Job Family DIR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Tracy, CA, USA