Warehouse - Order Filler
- Pulls material for customer orders for Bulk Orders that require shipment within the same week that the orders are received
- Pulls material for customer orders that require same day shipment
- Initiates, recommends or provides solutions through designated channels
- Identifies and records any problems relating to the product, process and quality system
- Packages material for customer orders. This includes application of specific customer required labeling
- Prepares orders for shipment
- Follows all the work instructions and procedures for picking and packaging of customer orders
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year experience in warehouse environment
- Organized with attention to detail and ability to demonstrate follows-through on work assignments
- Good verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to work for periods of time without direct supervision
Hollingsworth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Hollingsworth complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Hollingsworth expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hollingsworth Logistics Group's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
NOTICE: As of May 1, 2007, Hollingsworth prohibits the hiring of new employees who show the use of tobacco with the exception of employment in California and West Virginia.
- Job Family DIR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Palmdale, CA, USA