Quality - Supervisor
Directs coaches and organizes employees to achieve production goals through monitoring the process.
- Working with production to ensure employees have all equipment needed at the start of shift.
- Responsible for all quality employees issues and concerns
- Measuring fascia’s daily to meet customer requirements
- Responsible for making sure production and quality follow written processes and procedures.
- Responsible for driving back defects and scrap to production for root cause analysis.
- Performing rabbit testing daily to ensure process compliance
- Remove all non-conforming parts from production stations and off-line cells every 2 hours.
- Disposition non-conforming parts and determine if good or bad and scrap out in the system as well as putting them in the correct rack for return to the supplier.
- Follow all procedures, work instructions, and forms for all divisions at MAS.
- Stage non-conforming racks to be returned to customer.
- Perform daily Layered process audits on all divisions within MAS providing corrective action for all non-conforming issues.
- Maintain cleanliness of non-conforming area and quality area.
- Report daily on adherence of process and safety from production cells.
- End of shift paper work
- Collecting and distributing team equipment including any PPE for production and quality
- Issue Quality alerts if needed.
- Assist production on product sorts if needed.
- Any tasks given by management.
- Adhere to all MAS rules and regulations as specified in the employee handbook.
§ High School diploma or equivalent
§ Good verbal and written communication skills, instructional and leadership skills
§ General computer skills and a strong ability to navigate inventory systems
§ Ability to use problem solving skills to correct issues
§ Ability to demonstrate full understanding of production process flow
§ Just-In-Time (JIT) Sequencing process
- Internal / External PPMs
- Ability to demonstrate continuous improvement
- Completeness and usability of documentation
- Completion of assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Effectiveness of training
- Effectiveness of communication
- Effective supervision of direct report employees
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively deal with both customers and suppliers
- Job Family SUP
- Pay Type Hourly
- Crown Corporate, 12200 Oakland Parkway, Highland Park, Michigan, United States of America