Position: Associate Producer/Editor
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Broadcasting/Digital Content Manager
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
The Carolina Panthers are in search for an Associate Producer/Editor. This role is responsible for the visual production of Carolina Panthers long-form, documentary and episodic series content. The ideal candidate possesses the skill set of an experienced editor and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for leading and/or supporting the planning and execution for long-form feature stories, profiles and episodic series.
- Edit content for a variety of platforms while focusing on creative messaging and storytelling
- Communicate project timelines and manage project expectations from assignment to delivery with manager
- Ability to prioritize projects and change priorities accordingly
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skill
- Take direction, as well as work independently or in a team environment
- Follow standards and guidelines for consistent corporate identity
- Assist with filming as needed
- Provides timely, accurate and complete delivery of multimedia content and publishes to various platforms
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Occasionally produce, shoot, and edit video content for Charlotte FC MLS team
- Assist with other assignments as deemed by manager as needed
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- Experience editing long-form features and documentaries with applications such as AVID or Adobe Premiere.
- Experience working with Adobe’s creative software including After Effects, Photoshop and Media Encoder.
- Proficient within color correction applications such as Premiere Lumetri Color and/or DeVinci Resolve.
- Strong video editing/proofreading skills.
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills.
- Experience in multicam editing.
- Must pass pre-employment screens.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in post-production environment using non liner editing applications.
- Experience editing long-form and docu-series content.
- Proficient and knowledgeable on industry standards for compression and codecs
- Punctuality, accountability, and keen attention to detail in each duty
- Discretion and trustworthiness related to sensitive football-related material
- Ability to work independently and in a group, and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to react quickly and positively under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment
- Lift at least 30 pounds
This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions) and remotely as assigned by management and based on current business needs. This position also requires travel to training camp and away games.
Proven video production experience required. Applicants must be able to share a reel, portfolio, and/or collection of prior work relevant to this position demonstrating your prowess as a producer, shooter, and editor. Please supply links to work demonstrating videography and editing with resume or application.
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Charlotte, NC, USA