Group Sales Account Executive - Panthers
Position: Group Sales Account Executive
Department: Ticket Sales & Services
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Group Sales Manager
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
Compensation Base salary plus commission
- Drive Revenue for Carolina Panthers Ticket Sales through various Group Ticket initiatives.
- Execute group experience ideas and programs, including planning and executing events or theme nights for companies, community groups, themes, etc.
- Produce a high volume of outbound calls to communicate group ticket opportunities.
- Provide solutions to prospects considering a group outing with a persistent and positive attitude.
- Generate sales through cold calling, referral gathering, networking, and appointment setting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with B2B and B2C buyers and organizations.
Sales & Service Responsibilities:
- Provide extreme customer service to all clients, including relationship building, day to day operations, written correspondence, phone calls, account inquiries, appointment scheduling, follow up, etc.
- Update customer records in CRM to document all appropriate details and information
- Work with Ticket Operations to ensure all accounts are up-to-date on ticket delivery, payment, etc.
- Assist in contacting current customers to generate sales and increase retention as well as locate incremental revenue opportunities
- Assist in the overall success & meeting goals of the sales area of the Ticket Office
- Assist with all functions of the Ticket Office including, but not limited to, ticket sales, phone calls, written correspondence, special promotions and programs, etc.
- Administrative duties including filing, answering phones, and providing support to other departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Department Leadership
- At least 1 year of ticket sales experience at the collegiate or professional level
- Must be flexible and available to work evenings and/or weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Archtics ticketing system
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on motivating and innovating
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
- Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand
- Must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Sitting at desk and computer for long periods of time
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Pay Type Salary
- Charlotte, NC, USA