Reporting Relationship: Reports to Director/Executive Producer – Game Presentation & Production
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
The Producer position at Tepper Sports & Entertainment will help define both the production strategy and high level goals for the live events at Bank of America Stadium. This position aims to entertain and engage spectators while also motivating the home team by creating and executing compelling content.
- Shoot, produce, and edit all forms of video content, including pump-up videos, sponsored features, player interviews, specialized production day elements, corporate videos, and social media content for multiple platforms.
- Serve as the Live Producer, creating rundowns and working closely with the Director/Executive Producer for Panthers games, Charlotte FC matches, live streams and other events.
- Serve as a photography lead for team production days/highly produced shoots
- Develop look and feel of each shot/set
- Plan Camera/Lens Use
- Research, manage and stay up-to-date on current production equipment and innovation
- Other duties may include shooting practices, TopCats performances, SirPurr routines and community/sponsor events
- Bachelor’s degree in video production or related field
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in all aspects of production and post-production
- Must have strong skills in editing, versatile professional camera work, and color-grading
- Must have experience with motion graphics, photoshop, edit suites, lighting, color suites, and audio suites
- Must have hands-on experience producing and directing live and studio sports programming
- This position is required to work nights and weekends during seasons as necessary
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Prior sports and/or entertainment industry experience
- Highly motivated individual capable of working in a fast paced, complex environment
- Ability to work independently and willing to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines with accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects under very tight timelines
- A demonstrated ability to interview, build rapport and work with on-air talent, players and coaches
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with care and sensitivity
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to communicate effectively
- Strong research, analytical, and investigative skills; ability to document and present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Superior written and oral communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Clearly and concisely communicate ideas and facts with others
- Must be able to thrive in and enhance team culture
- Must have a strong understanding the production industry and must understand and identify social media trends
- Excellent proofreading ability and strong attention to detail
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker
- Goal and deadline oriented grinder that exceeds deadlines.
- Highly motivated and able to adapt quickly
- The ability to work effectively within a diverse population is required.
- Effective conflict management and ability to adapt to changes in a live production and social-first content.
- Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment
- Lift at least 30 pounds
This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions) and remotely as assigned by management and based on current business needs.
Proven production experience required. Applicants must be able to share a collection of prior work relevant to this position demonstrating your prowess as a producer. Please supply links to work with resume or application.
- Pay Type Salary
- Charlotte, NC, USA