Intern - Corporate Partnerships
Position: Corporate Partnerships Intern
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Status: Intern (Non-Exempt)
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Director of Partnership Development
Work Schedule: 40 hours/week (which may include nights, weekends, and holidays)
Duration: June 1, 2021 to May 30, 2022
The Corporate Partnerships Assistant position will assist with corporate partnerships for Tepper Sports & Entertainment partners of the Carolina Panthers and Charlotte FC.
- Assist in the planning and execution of Corporate Partnership programs and events.
- Coordinate activation activities and elements across multiple corporate partners.
- Assist in monitoring Corporate Partnership activities and provide reporting on an as-directed basis.
- Work alongside Corporate Partnerships team to execute sponsor recap processes.
- Work alongside Corporate Partnership Sales Executives and Brand and Consumer Marketing team to support partnership sales efforts.
- Plan and attend select Corporate Partnership activation events.
- Conduct prospecting and intelligence efforts to support outreach by Corporate Partnership Sales Executives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least one (1) year of relevant experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must pass pre-employment screens.
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information carefully and with sensitivity.
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers, Charlotte FC, and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Previous sports-related corporate partnerships experience on the professional or collegiate level.
- Must be a team player who works well with others in a dynamic environment, and consistently displays a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter who exhibits strong work ethic, reliability, and dependability.
- Must have a strong interest in corporate partnerships.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office product suite and Microsoft Teams.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Sitting and working at desk on a computer
- Lift at least 30 pounds
This job operates mostly in an office environment and outside in a stadium facility (at times which may include inclement weather conditions. Job may require local travel to events. This position typically works approximately 40 hours per week.
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Charlotte, NC, USA