Manager - Digital Insights
Position: Digital Insights Manager
Department: Digital Marketing
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Director of Digital Marketing
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
Tepper Sports & Entertainment, the parent company for the NFL’s Carolina Panthers and Charlotte FC, is seeking a Digital Insights Manager who will analyze all marketing campaign performance and provide insights with the purpose of informing future digital marketing strategies. This team member will be a forward-thinking, inquisitive, analytical mind, working at the intersection of marketing and data to understand marketing campaign analytics to drive greater revenue and optimization. As further elements of Charlotte FC, Bank of America Stadium, Rock Hill and Tepper Sports & Entertainment develop, this role will ensure all lead generation campaigns are running efficiently to bring in new leads and drive revenue around new campaigns and initiatives.
- Work closely with all departments to deep dive into digital marketing data and provide leadership with actionable insights
- Have a true understanding of marketing mix modeling, while helping be more efficient with marketing spend and channel performance
- Ability to fully understand and analyze key digital marketing KPIs – CPL, CPC, MQL, ROAS, etc.
- Partner with marketing leaders to support efforts through strategic analysis, tracking performance vs. goals, providing recommendations and insights for current and future campaigns
- Understand the full lead generation funnel and create actionable insights based off where certain fans might be in their fan journey
- Identify specific channel revenue attribution with associated campaign analytics
- Work collectively to measure and understand the relationship between the lifetime value of a fan and the cost of acquiring that fan
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, data science, statistics, or economics
- At least 7 years’ experience analyzing campaign data
- Proficiency in web analytics tools such Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics and data visualization platforms
- Experience with building revenue driving business cases for future work
- Full understanding of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Football Club and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Proven experience analyzing successful lead generation strategies across multiple advertising platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Display Network, Streaming TV, etc.
- Complete working knowledge within marketing analytics that inform revenue generating activities and campaign optimization
- Experience within a fast-paced industry
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve desired outcome
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, project management and communication skills
- Agile and able to respond effectively to the rapidly changing needs of a fast-paced / high-growth organization
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with carefully and with sensitivity.
- Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment
- Lift at least 20 pounds
This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions) and remotely as assigned by management and based on current business needs.
- Pay Type Salary
- Charlotte, NC, USA