Coordinator - Ticket Operations
Position: Ticket Operations Coordinator
Department: Ticket Operations
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Ticket Operations Manager
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
The Ticket Operations Coordinator position is primarily responsible for assisting in the management of the Carolina Panthers ticketing system and assisting with the oversight of the box office on a daily and event day basis. The ideal candidate has a proven experience in ticket operations and a strong desire to provide the very best customer service.
- Assist in creating manifests, events, plans and price codes for all Bank of America Stadium events.
- Provides support to the Ticket Sales Department by maintaining accurate seat inventory, accurate pricing information and ensuring that the completion of New PSL sales are done in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all season, individual event, and group tickets are paid in full and fulfilled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Serves as lead in the recruitment of all Ticket Operations game day staff.
- Assist with all functions of the Ticket Office including, but not limited to, ticket sales, phone calls, written correspondence and programs, etc.
- Serve as liaison for special event promoters for the Ticket Operations Department.
- Become familiar with the Ticketmaster system including customer service to season ticket accounts, as well as, selling single game tickets.
- Administrative duties including filing, answering phones, and providing support to the Ticketing department.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director and/or Manager of Ticket Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of ticket operations experience
- Experience in building events, plans and price codes on Ticketmaster
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Preferred experience with Archtics, TM Host ticketing systems, TM Painter, as well as the TMone online portal.
- Strength in teamwork, professionalism, and time management
- Must possess excellent oral, written, organizational and proofreading skills
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports and Entertainment brand
- Must be detail-oriented and must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Works well under pressure and flexible when necessary
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with carefully and with sensitivity
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve desired outcome
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Sitting and working at desk on a computer
- Walking throughout the stadium which may include stairs
- Lift at least 30 pounds
- This job operates mostly in an office environment and outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions.
- Pay Type Salary
- Charlotte, NC, USA