Associate - Broadcast Production
Position: Broadcast Production Associate
Status: Intern (Non-Exempt)
Reporting Relationship: Broadcast Content Manager
Work Schedule: 40 hours/week (which may include nights, weekends, and holidays)
Position Duration: July - Feb
The Broadcast Production Associate will work within the Carolina Panthers Broadcast and Digital department. They will handle the day-to-day production of editorial content and assist and produce in-demand content for TV and digital platforms. Editors perform critical and high-profile day-to-day editorial duties and contribute to long-term projects.
- Daily responsibilities may include screening weekly game or events, producing highlights, researching video content for various segments and shows.
- Capture, log, and tag all Panthers footage using specific formatting in Media Composer or Premier Pro.
- Multitasks to screen footage and select shots for Special Projects and Features; works with editors to bring projects to completion.
- Screens content and conducts research to obtain material for the preparation of production elements for studio segments and shows.
- Assist Producer in shooting, setup and breakdown in the broadcast studio.
- Shoot and edit practice, press conferences, and or community outreach or sponsorship events.
- Assist with other assignments as deemed by manager and producers as needed.
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- Previous experience working in a Post-Production environment.
- Ability to shoot and edit.
- Has a strong overall knowledge of NFL football.
- Proficient with non-linear Avid or Premier Pro editing software
- Ability to work with Adobe’s creative software including After Effects, Photoshop and Media Encoder.
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to identify and cultivate compelling storylines for various platforms.
- Awareness of social media trends and relevant platforms.
- A professional approach in all interactions with fellow Panther staff members, players, and coaches
- Punctuality, accountability, and keen attention to detail in each duty
- Discretion and trustworthiness related to sensitive football-related material
- Ability to work independently and in a group, and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to react quickly and positively under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including on game-day, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must pass pre-employment screens.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior camera experience
- Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment
- Lift at least 30 pounds
This job operates mostly in an office environment and outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions.
Please supply links to work demonstrating videography and editing with resume or application.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Charlotte, NC, USA