Guest Relations Event Staff - 2020
Guest Relations Event Staff are committed to providing great customer service to our guests and strive to achieve excellence beyond expectation. The Guest Relations staff enforces stadium policies, assists with Fan issues, and takes a proactive approach in order to improve the guest’s experience. Our Guest Relations team is one of the most visible and crucial teams in the stadium. This team sets the tone for delivering exceptional service by anticipating the guests’ needs and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Greet each guest, serving as a customer service representative with an energetic and courteous demeanor.
- Promote a family-friendly atmosphere by proactively correcting and/or reporting customer service concerns to a team leader or supervisor.
- Monitor assigned areas ensuring safety of all guests.
- Understand and enforce Bank of America Stadium policies and procedures including Bank of America Stadium’s Fan Code of Conduct.
- Answer guest's questions in a timely fashion as it relates to their event day experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a strong customer service background.
- Must be available for ALL stadium events including events on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Team player, positive attitude, and use of good judgment.
- Ability to work with little supervision - self-motivated.
- A current e-mail account is preferred.
- Must pass a background check.
- Ability to stand of an extended period of time.
- Walking throughout the stadium which may include stairs.
- This job operates in an outdoor stadium environment which may include exposure to inclement weather conditions.
*Guest Relations Event Staff are seasonal employees and are staffed on an “as needed” basis.
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly