General Laborer - BPES
This individual will assist with multiple facets of the entire BPES organization. He/she will support Engineering, Documentation, QC, Testing, Shipping, Receiving and Mechanical / Electrical fabrication. Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist with all facets of the organization to complete production of small and large scale custom engineered equipment for the pharmaceutical industry. Including but not limited to:
- Act as hands on liaison between remote workers and manufacturing.
- Print documents
- Scan documents
- Assemble 3-Ring binders of documentation (Turnover Packages)
- Take inventory of office supplies weekly and place orders as needed.
- Assist QC with inspection of parts and compiling documentation (Dimension & Cert verification)
- Assist electrical with Panel fabrication and wiring
- Assist mechanical skid assembly
- Assist with machine shop (Cutting, grinding, polishing)
- Assist with Testing of equipment (Record serial numbers, tagging parts, etc.)
- Assist with packaging and cleaning of equipment.
- General cleaning and disinfecting of areas as needed.
- Ability to take clear direction
- Familiarity with various types of hand and power tools a bonus.
- Ability to continuously improve upon safety, quality, and performance.
- Familiarity with Adobe, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Minimum 11-12 Years of education or GED
Significant Work Activities & Conditions
- Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
- Various types of machinery with moving parts.
- Lifting and movement of heavy objects.
- Wiring, Drilling, Cutting and Grinding.
- Frequent exposure to low and high voltage wiring.
- Clean environment (Climate Controlled)
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Equivalent Experience
- 200 Bulfinch Dr, Andover, MA 01810, USA