This position is with our company Diversified Fluid Solutions, which manufactures a variety of chemical blending and distribution equipment, provides technical expertise, and delivers flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity chemical applications.
Perform all duties required to manufacture and prepare high purity stainless steel gas and fluid handling assemblies and subassemblies in accordance with customer / internal drawings and specifications utilizing TIG weld methods in support of product fabrication for Gas and Fluid handling assemblies, utilizing customer/internal drawings and industry standards / specifications..
- Fabricate components using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, face, tack and weld parts; setup and measures assemblies; selects appropriate method.
- Ability to weld and pass 6G pipe weld test.
- Familiar with power supply operation, selection/application of weld heads and accessories, developing weld programs, create/implement weld schedules, equipment repair and maintenance.
- Understand proper use of: leak detection equipment, tube preparation methods, calipers, manual tube cutters, dimensional tolerances/weld shrinkage, tacking methods, isometric drawings, BOM, purge/restriction methods, straightening techniques and methods for oxidation free welds.
- Ensure compliance with Industry Welding and Fabrication Standards, current welding certifications.
- Train junior technicians on current industries welding standards and support qualification process.
- Work with production management and QA/QC to develop system procedures and documentation associated with all fabricated systems.
- Work with the project teams to develop required weld / fabrication support documentation.
- Work with the manufacturing team on system construction, electrical panel construction, system interconnects, and system troubleshooting.
- Interface with third party partners including engineering resources, construction managers, QA/QC, Safety and material suppliers
- Strong mechanical skills and willingness to learn. Basic machine tool knowledge a plus.
- Ability to read/interpret complex blueprints, weldment drawings, detailed specifications, written instructions and QC documents. Assist in development of standard operating procedures.
- Experience with measuring, hand & power tools, welding cutting, facing and measuring equipment: Calipers,
- Height Gauges, Micrometers, Gauges, Values, Regulator’s, and Specialized Fixturing.
EDUCATION: High School Degree or equivalent; post HS education and/or training preferred. 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment or advanced training; previous TIG welding experience. Current weld certification or ability to re certify. Portfolio or examples of previous workmanship a plus.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boise, ID 83713, USA