Quality Assurance Technician
Critical Process Systems Group (CPS) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
This position is with our company Nuance Systems, which is a Hi-Tech manufacturing company that serves; Semiconductor, Solar and LED markets. We attract the best and brightest because the work environment is excellent.
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in quality control
- Computer literate (Excel, Word)
- Detail oriented, a problem solver and a willingness to learn
- Ability to read and understand
- Safety documents
- Standard operating procedures
- Design specifications
- Self-starter with initiative
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Working in the QC department in the Cleanroom and incoming receiving inspection
- Performing various tasks in Quality Control
- He Leak detection/ Pressure testing
- Use of micrometers, height gages, profilometer and other metrology equipment for making quality decisions.
- Updating QC documents with product metrics
- Taking photos of products
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Portland, OR, USA