IT - Systems Administrator I
SUMMARY: The “Systems Administrator I” will work independently to be the first level of technical support to system users, troubleshoot software, hardware and network related computer problems, perform installations and computer set ups, and create and delete users. In addition, they must provide help desk level support for the telecommunications systems as well as other IT projects as needed, across multiple corporate locations.
- Evaluate, prioritize and respond to staff requests for technical assistance.
- Provide technical support to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Assist the senior admins to maintain all means and measures to ensure integrity, reliability and security of information systems (WAN/LAN).
- Maintain network printers and troubleshoot printing equipment.
- Install and implement computer hardware and software.
- Diagnose damaged equipment and repair in-house when appropriate.
- Work with venders on quotes for new computer hardware and software.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all users seeking out ways to improve their productivity by meeting their technology needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to use the Internet as a resource for research and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn multiple and custom applications quickly and apply that knowledge.
- Create and/or revise documentation guidelines in a knowledgebase.
Strong knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office applications.
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows server environments such as Active Directory and Group Policies.
Experience with WAN/LAN support.
Strong interpersonal skills and a cooperative bedside manner are essential for the help desk.
Aptitude for systems support and development.
Ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly, as well as work independently.
Experience in Microsoft Office 365 is a plus.
ERP systems analysis experience helpful.
Experience in VMware and/or virtualization in a Simplivity Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) is a plus.
Experience with Meraki network equipment, firewalls, switching and wireless is a plus.
Strong aptitude to learn and grow as an individual and as a team is desired.
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, or related field and or 2-4 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA