Sales Operations Manager - Pure Guard - SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
Pure Guard in Phoenix, Arizona, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - $1,500 / $2,000 after probationary period
Responsible for all aspects of the Inside Sales Department. Provide management communication, training and coaching to a staff of 3-4 Inside Sales Specialists. Monitor and report on sales metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to the following:
- Manage all internal Sales Administration functions including sales reports, quote and estimation lead time metrics/goals
- Review customer requirements with applicable sales person to ensure information is sufficient for preparing effective estimates and proposals
- Prepare quotations and estimates
- Ensure that all inquiries are attended to in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with Accounting department to accurately identify credit worthy customers
- Work with Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure ability to provide the customer with Fab-Tech quality product on-time
- Provide weekly sales update/metrics in Management Meeting
- Ensure that product pricing in proposals is achieving margins set by Fab-Tech Senior Management
- Ensure that orders received as a result of proposals are entered in CRM/Encompix accurately and are consistent with all provisions of proposals and any modifications made through negotiations with customers
- Provide superior customer service to external customers and our outside sales force by answering incoming calls and following through on their questions and/or requests.
- Ensure compliance with Fab-Tech Inc policies and procedures
- Other activities as assigned.
Manage team of 3-4 sales people.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of five years of sales management experience
- Excellent customer service, communication, phone, and problem solving skills
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Have a solid understanding of all facets of the sheet metal and HVAC industry, from duct construction through installation practices
- Strong product and technical knowledge and/or the ability to assimilate extensive information related to our products and applications
- Proficiency with AutoCad and blueprint reading
- A commitment to superior customer service, exceeding customer expectations and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability to learn new programs quickly
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA