Senior Buyer - PureGuard - SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
Pure Guard in Phoenix, Arizona, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - $1,500 after probationary period
Oversee purchasing and inventory functions for the Coated Metal Division with specific focus on Pure Guard LLC. Purchases best quality and priced materials, products and services to support manufacturing operations and customer demands. Supports and facilitates management goals to align spend with corporate budget. Works closely and mentors procurement-related personnel. Works closely with other departments, including Operations and Finance, to accurately and efficiently control company inventory and purchasing initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Review requisitions and initiate purchases for materials and services
- Oversee Vendor Managed Inventory programs
- Purchase all direct-buy-specific materials for customer orders
- Forecast upcoming levels of demand for materials to avoid insufficiencies or excessive surpluses
- Establish Min/Max/Reorder points for all raw materials inventory
- Coordinate quality matters, and engineering developments, between company activities and suppliers
- Develop & control inventory cycle count schedules for each manufacturing facility
- Facilitate year end physical inventory counts and audits
- Continually maintain accurate bill of material information for manufactured product
- Communicate and work effectively with internal departments and external vendors
- Coordinate with Accounting Department to resolve invoice discrepancies with vendors/ERP database
- Review and resolve issues, with Accounting, on Unvouchered Listing
- Work closely with internal departments to meet customer forecasts & demands
- Report monthly to management on inventory positions
- Maintain updated Insurance Certificates for all vendors
- Review and resolve all BOM issues related to customer jobs to ensure timely closing of jobs
- Manage ERP items; inventory conversions, inactive parts, Fab-Tech & Pure Guard uniformity
To perform this responsibility successfully, the individual must be able to perform each listed duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or a business related field. 5 or more years’ experience in related field.
- Experience negotiating terms, pricing and contracts with vendors.
- Knowledge of production and management systems within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems.
- Understanding of manufacturing engineering and technical drawings.
- General knowledge of manufacturing accounting and corporate budgets.
- Planning and mathematical skills with an ability to perform financial analysis.
- Demonstrated exceptional ability in both written and verbal communications.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Crystal Reports a plus.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA