HR Business Partner - Pure Guard
This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
Pure Guard in Phoenix, Arizona, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
As part of the centralized HR team, the Human Resource Business Partner will oversee a wide variety of HR functions, with a primary focus on recruiting and retention in our Arizona site.This person must be an approachable, knowledgeable resource for managers and employees, and help the company to successfully position itself to meet the ever-changing needs of a competitive marketplace and become a destination employer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Recruitment and Retention
- Develop, implement and continually improve the Organizational Recruiting Strategy.
- Responsible for recruitment strategy and recruiting of all levels at local site, hiring direct, through temp agency and /or outside recruiters as appropriate.
- Work with Supervisors, Lead and Managers to assess their staffing needs.
- Assess and utilize available talent and recruitment sources to execute hiring plans.
- Analyze and execute improvements to the current on-boarding program (new staff training and initiation).
- Work with HR team and Management to continually evaluate and improve retention strategies.
- Work with Managers to maintain accurate job descriptions and ensure legal compliance.
- Assist managers with employee relation issues.
- Provide employee relation guidance and training to managers.
- Manage employee disputes, conduct and document investigations where necessary, and discipline (with employee manager) as appropriate.
- Be an available resource for employees to help them solve employment questions and problems.
- With the HR team work on development and implementation of corporate culture improvements.
- Manage relationship with external human resource legal counsel as necessary.
- Maintain employee discipline process.
- Monitor, evaluate and recommend opportunities to enhance employee engagement.
- Provide feedback and guidance to the Management about how to continually engage, motivate employees and become a destination employer.
Legal and DOL Compliance
- Maintain and monitor legal compliance for employee relations, hiring, termination, and discipline plans and actions.
- Educate and assist managers with FLSA and DOL regulations to ensure organizational compliance.
- With legal, interface with Unions as appropriate.
Employee Performance Management
- Assist HR in evaluating and improving existing performance management processes and work on improving review quality and feedback process.
- Counsel and train Managers on best practices for rewarding strong performance and improving poor performance.
- With Corporate HR develop and perform proactive annual market data analysis.
Benefits and Payroll Administration:
- Responsible for timely communication around benefits and payroll related changes, updates and questions for local site.
- Work with Corporate HR & Payroll and Benefits Analyst to resolve any questions or issues.
- Work with senior management to ensure the appropriate verbal and written communications with employees.
- Maintain and update employee handbook when appropriate.
- Participate in company status update meetings and or communications.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of related HR experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current knowledge and solid understanding of best practices in the HR disciplines
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish/English)
- High level of service-orientation and responsiveness is essential
- Demonstrable decision making and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion and uphold high standards of confidentiality
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA