Shipping / Receiving with CDL - Fab-Tech, Inc - SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
Fab-Tech, Inc. in Colchester, Vermont, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning, 30+ years ago! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - $1,500/$2,000 after probationary period
Position in a production environment with shipping experience preferred but willing to train an entry-level individual. In this area you are responsible for preparing products for shipment ensuring that all production standards are maintained.
- Identify and package correct parts per order; ensure correct number of parts and accuracy of products shipped.
- Process orders via the company’s software for shipping, and receiving and complete necessary documentation.
- Identify appropriate packaging; fabricate skids and crates as needed.
- Comply with health, safety (including OSHA), and environmental procedures and ensures cleanliness of the area.
- Continue to learn and expand one’s capacity within this job by increasing knowledge and skill base.
- Perform various other assignments per lead person or manager direction.
- CDL A – ability to move shipping trailers around facility/grounds.
- Self- starter, dependable, energetic, with positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues and suppliers.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical skills (especially an ability to read a ruler/tape measure), identif problems, collect information, and suggest solutions.
- Can speak and understand basic English with an emphasis on complying with directions, fundamental shop safety procedures, and production standards.
- Reading and writing skills with an emphasis on understanding and completing Shipping and Receiving documentation.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential. Must be able to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills, with knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Etc.
- Forklift and/or previous experience in shipping is a plus but not required.
Shift hours: 5am-3:30pm
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA