1st and 2nd Shift Prep - Fab-Tech, Inc - SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
Fab-Tech, Inc. in Colchester, Vermont, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning, 30+ years ago! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - $1,500/$2,000 after probationary period
JOB SUMMARY An entry-level position in a production environment with no prior experience required. In this area you’ll prepare parts for coating in a way that ensures all production standards are followed and maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary. Under close supervision you’ll be introduced to a series of duties and responsibilities with increasing complexity to include but are not limited to the following:
- Visually inspect parts received into Prep Dept. for defects
- Clean & dry the parts interior & exterior surfaces
- Communicate with Supervisor/lead person about discrepancies
- Prepare parts for coating by placing it on overhead trolley hanger system
- Comply with health, safety (including OSHA), and environmental procedures
- Continue to learn and expand one’s own capacity by increasing knowledge and skill base
- Perform various other assignments per Supervisor/lead person direction
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hrs. daily
- Must be able to work in a faced paced work environment
- Position requires the ability to make independent decisions
- Attention to detail is a must
- Gloves need to be worn while performing all tasks in department
Minimum Education, Certifications, and Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Entry-level position with training provided
- Dependable, determined
- Positive in demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Good attitude
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA