Facility Cleaner - PureGuard SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
Pure Guard in Phoenix, Arizona, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - $1,500 / $2,000 after probationary period
Perform basic janitorial and housekeeping functions, internal and external for the entire plant by maintaining the building in a neat and orderly condition. Work with management to coordinate janitorial services and train on processes, procedures and the use of janitorial supplies as applicable. Perform a full range of janitorial assignments using discretion and experience, following all safety regulations. Actions are normally determined by specific instructions from the Manufacturing Manager and shop leads or by following well-defined procedures, methods, and practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary.
- Pick up and dispose of trash and cardboard daily on the shop floor including the Weld shop.
- Maintain a clean and orderly shop including sweeping main aisles daily or as needed.
- Accurately follow directions in a timely manner
- Perform interior routine janitorial maintenance
- Make a visual inspection for light bulbs or fluorescent tubes – indoors and out – that need replacing, and replace them, disposing of the used bulbs or tubes. Replace ballasts in fluorescent fixtures as needed once certified to use the scissor lift.
- Perform minor maintenance or repairs on toilets, sinks, etc. as needed..
- Maintain janitorial cleaning supplies and building supplies.
- Dust/wash as needed – tables, counter tops, desk tops, cabinets, doors, lockers, fire extinguishers, etc.
- Clean water coolers – exteriors and trays.
- Spot clean carpet as needed
- Perform exterior routine janitorial maintenance
- Pick up trash and sweep around exterior of building.
- Assist Maintenance as required
- Perform additional duties as assigned, to include painting, furniture assembly, etc.
To perform this job successfully, a combination of education and experience is required, in addition to a level of independent work habits that would allow the job to result in a clean and professional appearance of the building exterior and interior office areas and common areas. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimal 2 yrs of experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Basic Math Skills
- Speak and understand basic English and follow instructions
- Self-motivated and work independently without close supervision
- Good organizational skills
- Able to communicate verbally, and understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks effectively
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Must be able to stand a minimum of 6-8 hours continuously
- Occasionally perform physical activities including lifting (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), lift up to 40 lbs., 60% of the time during a shift
- Safety glasses and hearing protection are required when out in the shop area.
- Able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA