This position is with our company Nuance Systems, which is a total solution provider where our expertise applies to the Semiconductor, Solar LED and other disruptive high-tech markets. We excel in ampoule (bubble) design & fabrication and in manufacturing turnkey Integrated Systems.
To perform the job successfully, this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Directly assisting CS team with order processing requirements.
- Document Control for Work Orders.
- Filing - electronic and hard copy.
- Assist with special projects .
- Back up to receptionist in answering phones.
- Proficient with MS Office suite and can navigate ERP system.
- *This is a developing role so role/responsibility and duties may change.
- Assemble work orders for release to manufacturing.
- Un assemble completed work orders and Scan File to NSI local server.
- Work Order release management.
- Assist with double check of serial #s for serialized work orders.
- Assist with date management for SO and WO in MIE.
- Coordinating WO releases with CS, Scheduling and manufacturing.
- Coordinating with shipping personnel to ensure WO releases are with product.
- Front office support for filing an ordering office supplies.
- Flexibility in daily tasks to support where needed most.
- Maintain the integrity and handling of documents.
- Follow up with suppliers regarding Billing of Materials (BOMs).
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Being part of a team & open to learning and developing new processes.
KEY SALES RELATED SKILLS
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Listening and critical thinking
- Customer Focus
- Organizational ability
- Informing and collaborating well with Others
- Ability to prioritize and re-evaluate competing priorities
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Portland, OR, USA