SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assigned customer development, sales, strategic planning, and managing growth and direction for all future sales staff and product lines in dynamically assigned territory or assigned customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following;
- Manage sales direction and sales meetings.
- Manage sales activities, standards, and direction in cooperation with various relevant managers.
- Manage existing accounts and penetrate new Fabs and OEM accounts.
- Manage sales force direction with sales team to identify opportunities along with providing technical information, support, and quotes as required.
- Manage and negotiate third party contracts as needed with sales team; interface with executive management and legal as appropriate.
- Manage and align sales standards and materials.
- Formulate and manage Global expansion strategy.
- Oversee and manage timely, accurate, and professional bid activities for assigned key customer opportunities and sales staff.
- Foster a team environment working collaboratively with other functional departments.
- Participate with senior management in the creation and implementation of best in class business processes. Provide positive and constructive feedback as appropriate.
- Work with senior management to establish annual budgets and goals; monitor performance.
- Create new and maintain existing relationships with key industry contacts; promote NSI and CPS Group products and services, and manage the sales process with these current, prospective customers and sales staff.
- Follow up on bids, close on opportunities; conduct post mortem on lost bids, discuss with management and evaluate strategy adjustments.
- Negotiate third party contracts as needed; interface with executive management and legal as appropriate.
- Participate in technical product and system solution development and offerings for market needs.
- Able to support technically sophisticated product lines – components and systems.
- Ability to gain access to decision makers at key customers (IDM, OEM).
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Communicate internally and externally effectively and efficiently orally and in writing.
- Periodic travel to various market or customer locations, normal office environment, adherence to safety policies and practices of an office and production area as necessary.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a passport.
- Ability to pass customer background checks.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
KEY SALES RELATED SKILLS
- Value sell.
- New product introduction.
- Managing large/complex customers organizations.
- Challenger sales model.
- Sales project management.
- Ability to interact professionally with all types and levels management.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent sales attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- Portland, OR, USA