Coating - Pure Guard - 2nd Shift SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE
This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
Pure Guard in Phoenix, Arizona, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - $1,500 / $2,000 after probationary period
The primary responsibilities of this position :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary.
- Manually applying PSP powder via: electrostatically
- Ability to learn basic troubleshooting of spray equipment
- Prepping of coated surfaces (sanding, wiping & using compressed air)
- Loading & unloading of ovens
- Conduct day to day duties safely (being aware of surrounding at all times - working with; around high temperature ovens)
- Checking coating thicknesses throughout all steps of the process.
- Conveying feedback to coworkers and coating lead is essential in this position
- Ability to stand on feet for 10 hours daily
- Must be able to work in a face paced work environment
- Attention to detail & communication is essential
- Vinyl gloves are to be used at all times when handling product. Heat resistant gloves are to be worn at all times when handling hot product
- Must be able to pass a PFT exam prior to being able to wear supplied air system (fresh air breathing PPE)
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA