Credit - Risk Analyst II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The position will primarily be responsible for driving the Bank’s incremental growth through Digital and Direct Mail Acquisition strategies. This position will focus on evaluating, analyzing, and reporting the impact and performance of digital and direct mail acquisition strategies, as well as conducting analysis to evaluate the risk of new and existing programs.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Evaluating, analyzing, and reporting the impact and performance of digital and direct mail acquisition strategies.
- Leading analysis in order to evaluate the risk of new and existing programs.
- Assessing all application underwriting rules and strategies to align for business standards and strategic goals.
- Driving incremental growth through the development of new strategies or the optimization of existing strategies in the digital and direct mail acquisitions space.
- Presenting findings to upper management and making recommendations for improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math or related field.
- 3+ years analytical experience in Banking, Finance, Insurance or Gaming.
- 3+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS
- Intellectual horsepower with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be proficient in data mining and financial modeling procedures.
- Self-starter, who can work independently with a high degree of organization on several projects at one time.
- Sufficient self-confidence and ability to propose new ideas/solutions.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers.
Preferred (Not Required):
- Advanced degree
- Experience in digital and direct mail markets and online acquisitions.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA