Digital Transformation - Digital Product Owner II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Digital Transformation has the mission of modernizing the technology and digital capabilities for the fastest growing US credit card issuer. A key part of this organization is the Digital Product team. Individuals in this team will interact cross functionally and with external partners in order to identify the right investments that propel our business forward.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Create innovative digital product & experience strategies that enable Credit One to be a differentiated player in the financial services industry
- Manage the digital roadmap in alignment with the Digital Vision and the company’s strategic plan.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand needs, prioritize efforts on the roadmap, define features and scope, and report out on progress; Work with technical leads to manage tradeoffs and organize into sprints or Kanban boards
- Manage the digital & technology activity portfolio, deliver projects, and/or serve as the product manager/owner to accelerate time to value
- Research and recommend solutions and collaborate with counterparts in IT and business functions to implement them
- Develop business cases, delivering value from increased sales, cost savings, better retention & customer satisfaction, revenue, etc.
- Assess evolving customer needs, business needs, and explore emerging technology and innovations in the marketplace (industry, vendors, startups, research)
- 2+ years prior experience as a product owner or scrum master and are a good role model for Agile teams (we have recently adopted Agile “Scrumban” / Kanban)
- Demonstrated experience driving results in collaborative, cross-functional environments and can form productive working relationships with others
- Love to harness creativity to design solutions and solve problems (the “what”), as well as to bring them to fruition efficiently and maximize ROI (“how”)
- Can balance value and effort to make the most progress – incessant focus on MVPs, time to market, and iterations / enhancements
- Can excite engineers and other colleagues to gain buy-in for the vision & roadmap
- Are human-centered with empathy for customers and are focused on solving their pain points; Are data-driven, comfortable using metrics to back assumptions, inform iterations and measure progress
- Have a high level of intellectual curiosity and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Have professional exposure to contemporary technologies, including Cloud, Mobile App Development, AI/ML, Big Data, etc.
- Are familiar and comfortable discussing technical concepts and also understand business & customer needs
- Analytic mindset with a focus on balancing needs of customers and the business
- It’s a plus if you happen to have knowledge and/or experience with any of these: credit card / payments space, site & mobile app, messaging / chatbots, fraud & collections, or call center technology
- Professional SCRUM/Agile Product Owner certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA