Operations Analyst I
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Operations Analyst I produces, supports, and maintains business analysis and reporting systems to support a diverse set of Operations functions, including fraud and dispute resolutions, escalated complaints, regulatory agency contacts, quality and training, and other cardmember services. The primary customer for this role is the management of the Customer Service department and the primary responsibility of the role is to provide that customer with clear, concise, and actionable insight into its business. The successful candidate must be a critical thinker and creative problem solver, with technical skills, business knowledge, and the ability to quickly adapt to the changing requirements of a growing and digitally transforming business.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Creates, supports, and improves custom visualizations of business data.
- Develops and improves processes for collection and analysis of data from a wide variety of sources, including RDBMSs, flat files, proprietary systems, and third-party systems.
- Combines live, regularly updated, and historical data to produce relevant, timely insight into business operations.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities for improvement in existing systems by introducing automation, streamlining processes, optimizing workflows, and advancing analytical strategies.
- Serves as a subject matter expert within the Reporting & Analytics team for business functions.
- Produces ad-hoc reports as needed.
- May support a wide range of simultaneous requests while employing best practices for report creation and deployment.
- Ensures completion of assigned projects in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Understands and clearly communicates impact of procedure or strategy changes while leveraging available data sources to validate assumptions.
- Like all members of the Customer Service department, the Operations Analyst I will occasionally be required to support the Bank’s call center during periods of high call volume by taking phone calls and web chats from our card members, primarily processing express payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience. Preferred majors include Data Science, IT, MIS, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, and Computer Science.
- One to three years of real-world experience using SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of additional data processing, analytics, and BI tools, including several of the following:
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to independently investigate data, processes, and reports and produce relevant and timely reporting and analyses with minimal oversight, on tight deadlines, often with short turnarounds.
- Ability to work as part of a team of analysts and developers to produce relevant and timely reporting and analyses with collaboration from management and client business units.
- Strong understanding of data handling and data visualization best practices.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at once while keeping stakeholders abreast of project status.
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity.
- Be an excellent multitasker with first-rate time management skills.
- Have outstanding customer service skills and a can-do attitude.
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a similar field
- Consumer credit card or financial services experience
- Knowledge of credit card banking industry practices, regulations, and standards
- Certifications in Tableau, SAS, or other relevant technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with large datasets
- Experience combining diverse data for detailed analysis
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA