Business Transformation Analyst
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Business Transformation, Business Analyst to support the overall growth of the organization. This position will primarily be responsible for Business project management. This position will also act as a subject matter expert, representing the needs of all customer support lines of business to the various project management groups at Credit One Bank. The ideal candidate can lead efforts to identify and implement best practices, improve execution of process changes and operational project execution and delivery of sustainable and scalable processes.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Liaison with the Business to conduct in-depth analysis of our various businesses and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Executes project plans and control plans with PMO and Department Stakeholders
- Represent the customer support organization in project meetings advocating for the needs of the customer support organization and the customer
- Collaborate with multiple project owners and stakeholders throughout the organization
- Report project development back to the customer support stakeholders
- Evaluates and analyzes issues with the end goal of determining opportunities to improve processes and improve process control with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- Share findings with conclusions and recommendations for senior management
- Drives initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Evaluates and ensures user readiness
- Develops and executes business project communication plan
- Develop User Stories and when applicable conduct User Testing
- Completes business process mappings in an effort to identify areas of improvement
- Consolidates and communicates all reported risks, issues, and functionality gaps and facilitates resolution and mitigation strategies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information management, or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an operations environment
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated project management success
- Strong business judgment
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Call center and financial services experience preferred
- Experience working cross-functionally with an array of internal & external teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Highly-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Waterfall, Agile, Lean or other development processes and methodologies
- Medium to Expert in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Medium to Expert in MS Project
- Medium to Expert in MS Visio
- Ability to take part in overnight releases on occasion
- Results oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA