Business Process Analyst II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is seeking a Business Process Analyst for Quality Assurance to support and service the marketing team. This position is primarily responsible for ongoing and ad hoc analysis, managing and responding to all internal and external Audit requests and the development and management of reports used to assess operational and servicing performance.
Summary Essential Job Functions
· Support and Manager Quality processes for our Direct Marketing efforts to ensure accuracy of communications and the offers they contain.
· Provide insight into business performance, trends, improvement opportunities, and root-cause analysis in a clear, creative way using a variety of reporting tools and techniques
· Evaluate, analyze, and report the impact and performance of operational strategies, reporting findings and recommendations to management
· Leverage SAS, SQL, or other programming languages to acquire data for ad hoc analysis
· Excellent communication skills; able to convey technical information to non-technical and technical professionals
· Collaborate with key stakeholders from across operations to identify information needs and priorities
· Implement solutions for best-in-class data management practices to ensure accurate, reliable, and well documented data and reports
· Manager a team
· Document SOPs
· Provide GAP analysis
· Project management
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Technology, Information Management, or other related field of study
· 3+ years of experience with problem-solving and project-managing
· Experience developing and implementing quality-related processes and procedures.
· Strong analytical skills and strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and accurately disseminate information
· Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
· Proficient with Microsoft 365 (MS Teams, SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Must demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
· Master’s degree
· With experience using SAS, SQL, or a similar programming language
· Analytical experience in banking, finance, insurance, retail, or gaming
· Managerial or supervisory experience a plus
· Six-Sigma or related certification
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA