Senior Risk Analyst, Fraud
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
As a Senior Fraud Risk Analyst, you will support the strategic development of our new Direct Bank. You will be dedicated to retail deposit products, aiding in the development of various strategies from the ground up to minimize fraud losses while maintaining a great customer experience. The ideal candidate is also accustomed to innovating, analyzing large datasets, and finding opportunities to reduce losses, increase efficiency, and improve business outcomes.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Develop, implement, and evaluate retail deposit fraud strategies
- Support the establishment and tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Conduct thorough analyses and mine data to provide fully formed insights
- Analyze and evaluate the retail deposit processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Effectively communicate recommendations to management
- Work with business partners and management to track progress and identify opportunities for performance enhancement
- Manage projects under tight deadlines
- Perform Ad hoc analyses
- Partner and collaborate with various business partners such as Operations, Compliance, Marketing, and Technology teams
- Take initiative to improve reporting processes and assist team
- Be responsible for retail deposit fraud model monitoring and tracking
- Balance priorities to meet multiple deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Economics, Business, Math, Finance or related field.
- 3-4 years analytical experience in Fraud, Credit, or Operational Risk Management or similar strategy environment
- A strong understanding of the fraud risks faced by a retail deposit bank
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to approach problems in a quantitative and qualitative manner under minimal directions
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office suite such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Proficiency in SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, and SQL or a similar programming language is required
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills to partner with the business to understand their needs and drive solutions
- Collaborative team player with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA