Help Desk Analyst II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Help Desk Analyst II’s role is to provide information, assistance, training and technical support to end-users regarding the use of computers, networks and related peripheral hardware and software. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. This role may also include troubleshooting and resolution of a wide range of computer hardware and software problems, user account administration on a variety of platforms, and documentation of policies, processes, and procedures. This position will also provide administration and coordination of the service desk management tool.
Summary Essential Job Function
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Build rapport and elicit incident details from end users.
- Assess severity of issues and categorize and assign accordingly. Route severe incidents according to process.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in incident resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Perform remote fixes, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Test fixes to ensure incident has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future incidents.
- Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
- Provide support and training to all end users on computer workstation operation, setup, configuration and other issues.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring computer workstation performance.
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team as required.
- Coordinate, and schedule move, add, and change (MAC) requests as department managers submit them.
- Associates degree in computer science or related field and/or 1-2 years equivalent work experience.
- Technical certifications in Microsoft technologies, CompTia certifications, or equivalent work experience
- Certifications in computer hardware, operating systems, networking, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of computer workstation hardware, networking principles, business applications, and peripheral devices.
- Experience administering users and computers in a complex enterprise environment.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to present ideas in an effective manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Self motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated strong customer-service orientation
- Microsoft certifications are highly desirable.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA