Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The FDR Analyst is responsible for highly complex task/projects in the design, development, support, enhancement, and maintenance of third party processor systems. Capable of performing as a liaison to user and external department personnel, provide task/project communications, and meet task/project objectives.
Summary Essential Job Function
- Perform complex and special projects independently.
- Ensure the design, delivery, and evaluation of new system products and or capabilities.
- Perform as a liaison to both user and external department personnel.
- Provide task/project communications and meet task/project objectives.
- Formulate logical statements of business problems and devise procedures for solutions by designing, coding, testing, and implementing new and/or modified settings and platforms.
- Act as a liaison for both business and IS to effectively communicate system capabilities, limitations and possible solutions.
- Able to diagnose, debug, and resolve complex problems in a timely manner.
- Cooperate in the development and adherence to high quality standards and goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required in the management or use of a Third Party Processor as it relates to credit card processing.
- Issuing experience preferred over Acquiring experience.
- Familiarity with First Data Resources and/or Total Systems including but not limited to: data integration, output material management, various platforms and products, etc.
- Possess fundamental knowledge of systems analysis, program design and specifications, testing, support and documentation.
- Understanding of process control, workflow, and process-integration techniques. Past experience should demonstrate ability to maintain a high motivation level and initiative.
- Must possess a strong team work ethic, with the ability to work with personnel at all levels in all departments.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA