Risk Analyst III
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Responsible for analytics pertaining to Collections performance optimization. Utilizes prior Risk Management experience, coupled with a solid understanding of Operational processes, to appropriately manage risk in the Collections arena.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Supports, manages and monitors daily production jobs for Collections. Resolves the Production incidents by working closely with the business and IT.
- Responsible for auditing and quality control to ensure that standards are maintained.
- Identifying new strategies and efficiencies in collections to mitigate risk and maximize returns
- Hypothesis development, analysis, test design, test vs. control analysis, development of recommendations, and oversight of implementation
- Designing tests and rollout strategies
- Developing, validating and/or reviewing management reporting
- Partnering with others (both inside & outside the team) to implement and assess strategy changes
- Use sophisticated analytical techniques to develop customer risk strategies & segmentation schemes, profiles, and other analytically based tools for driving customer collections & recovery management.
- Communicate policy changes and test recommendations, program approvals, MIS and performance trends with key stakeholders, senior management and external regulators.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Operational teams to develop a strong understanding of Operations’ capabilities and to ensure flawless execution of policy.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in risk management.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, finance, statistics, economics, data science, or another quantitative field.
- Understanding of risk management and predictive modeling.
- Experience in or understanding of credit card financing business model in consumer lending business segment desirable.
- Proficient in SAS/SQL, or other related analytic tools, Tableau and Excel.
- Ability to develop executable strategies and deliver results.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to innovate and find creative solutions to meeting business goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA