Windows System Engineer II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Windows Systems Engineer will monitor and maintain systems in 24x7 highly available production environments. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and articulate. Candidate must be familiar with Microsoft operating systems (Windows Server 2012 or newer) and related software technologies, VMware, hardware load balancing, and have a proven history of using administrative tools and automating routine administration tasks.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Manage F5 BIG-IP load balancers including LTM, GTM, and ASM
- Provide end user support for Office 365
- Must be able to work independently to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, identify and isolate technical issues
- Must be willing to take ownership of the issue analysis and resolution efforts and commit to "doing what it takes" to resolve technical issues regardless of the effort or timeframe required. Triaging as necessary for production, QA & development environments.
- Mentor Windows Systems Administrators through leadership and setting positive examples
- Work on system initiatives and new projects
- Extensive experience with writing PowerShell scripts for monitoring systems and critical applications, and integrating into a centralized event console
- Work with external vendors/consultants to diagnose complex problems and drive resolution
- Resolve errors and alarms quickly and provide timely escalation
- Supporting process improvements
- Full-time position with on-call duties
- 4+ years work experience as a Windows Server Administrator
- 1+ years work experience managing hardware load balancers
- Office 365 or Exchange experience
- Must have experience implementing and managing 50+ server environments (with server-class hardware and peripherals)
- Understanding of and experience with Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory & Domain architecture, NTFS permissions, DNS, OS security and systems patching
- Experience with Exchange 2016 or newer architecture, services and support
- Must have experience with using BMC Footprints, Jira or other ITSM related applications
- Must have extensive experience deploying and managing VMWare vSphere environments
- Knowledge and skills with Managing mobile devices and users within Exchange
- Practical understanding of networking - routing, subnets, UDP, TCP, IP and VLANs
- Understanding and experience with MS Office suite of products
- Must have scripting skills (PowerShell preferred)
- Must have experience with using systems monitoring software (e.g. SolarWinds Orion, ScienceLogic EM7, etc.) to collect and manage events and system status
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to work individually, within a team, with other groups and with customers
- Must have ability to communicate complex technical problems concisely and professionally to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working in a multi-server environment is required with knowledge of clustering technologies and strategies
- Previous experience with providing support for remotely connected customers and the associated technologies (e.g. Citrix, Cisco, etc.) is required
- Understanding of or experience supporting web servers including services, application pools and threshold monitoring
- Understanding of or experience with backup software and recovery strategies
- Understanding of or experience with NAS and/or SAN technologies
- Understanding of or experience with load balancers
- Understanding of or experience with virtual environments
- Understanding of or experience supporting .NET applications.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA