Data Systems - Data Analyst/Developer I
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Data Analyst/Developer I perform systems analysis, development, and maintenance activities in support of Risk systems.The Risk Systems Analyst I is an individual who possesses excellent communication skills, critical thinker, business knowledge and technical expertise related to their areas of responsibility This position will support the day to day operations, data discovery, data integration activities, delivering optimal solutions to the business, creating meaningful visualizations and provide data insights to the business.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Create and support Visualizations/Dashboards and operational processes.
- Review reports/Dashboards/Data sources on a regular basis to ensure that they are current, timely, and accurate.
- Anticipate issues based on knowledge of business trends and proposes direction and solutions.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate databases and identifies data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems.
- Responsible for auditing and quality control to ensure that work meets quality standards.
- Ensures proper change control procedures are followed when changes are deployed in Production.
- Maintain and monitor production databases and scheduled jobs based on Operating calendar.
- Identify Optimization and performance improvement opportunities.
- Maintains communication with consumers during the resolution process.
- Responsible for ensuring that work is well documented.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience in Programming, mathematics, economics, finance or statistics preferred.
- 1+ years Experience with T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Tableau (or equivalent visualization tool, JIRA, SharePoint, PowerShell is a plus.
- Experience with Python, R, SAS preferred.
- Experience in Risk management or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Must have well developed organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Position requires excellent written and oral communication skills, and the flexibility, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment. Demonstrate strong analytical, conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA