Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Must have an eye for detail and quality in a quick service employee dining room that serves 400+ people a day.
Cashier must multi-task while assisting at the register, maintaining the front of kitchen stocked (coffee/tea station, napkin dispensers, vending items, and condiment station) and salad bar and hot line when necessary. We are open for breakfast and lunch only. Friendly attitude and great customer service skills are essential.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Count money at beginning of day to confirm amount and assign registers.
- Take in-person and phone orders.
- Restock front of kitchen and dining areas (coffee/tea station, napkin dispensers, vending items, and condiment station).
- Communicate effectively with customers to explain menu items.
- Maintains composure in stressful situations while being able to multi-task.
- Help put grocery deliveries away following the F.I.F.O. method to ensure freshness and maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at station to ensure smooth service during peak hours.
- Assist in display and setting up of catering orders for business meetings
- Ensure proper handling of food including correct labeling, rotation and refrigeration.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout area.
- Cash reconciliation at end of day.
- Performs all end of day assigned tasks by end of shift.
- Assist on food line with serving and cooking as needed.
- Assist with cleaning and washing pots/pans as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Nevada Health Card
- Cash handling experience
- Clean and professional appearance
- Possess excellent customer service skills and friendly attitude with co-workers
- Available Monday – Friday between 6:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have the stamina to stand and/or walk for an extended period of time. The employee is routinely required to perform manual labor associated with food preparation for large groups. Must be able to walk, sit, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, taste and smell, and have the strength to lift and maneuver up to 75 pounds; able to push and pull carts and equipment up to 100 pounds occasionally. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be non-exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA