Assistant Vice President, Social Strategy
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position will contribute to strategic planning for Credit One Bank’s marketing efforts through social and digital channels, as well as earned media. Working closely with the Senior Vice President of Marketing, this position will assist in the development of relevant and actionable digital content programs, as well as media outreach, to meet the organization’s current and future growth goals. This leadership role will lead Credit One Bank’s efforts to plan, develop and promote high-quality content that reinforces the brand promise to engage existing and future card members. Candidate must be well-versed in present and emerging digital and social platforms, as well as understanding consumer behavior to make the Bank’s brand meaningful to each audience. Strong experience with analytics and how they inform business-building insights are integral to this position’s success.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Lead content marketing initiatives to drive traffic and engagement across social and digital platforms from both organic and paid perspectives
· Strategize and manage the implementation of an editorial calendar, workflow prioritization and opportunistic content across social and web channels
· Provide strong points of view to drive strategic and tactical recommendations for branded content based on industry trends plus first and third-party data; consider how content frameworks and product narratives support recommendations for best practices in content strategy
· Apply proven skills to create, develop and execute social strategies that reflect channel differentiation, day-to-day communication needs and brand campaign initiatives
· Formulate action-oriented insights derived from performance metrics and research to guide planning and strategic decisions
· Define success metrics and key performance indicators that focus on ROI generating programming; evaluate and recommend appropriate measurement tools that maximize the team’s investment and value to the Bank
· Lead a team to ensure a well-rounded and integrated content approach across both social and content development, as well as public relations initiatives
· Work closely with the larger Marketing team and Compliance to support Brand-wide initiatives, improve publishing routines/timelines and lead efforts to measure the impact of content throughout the marketing lifecycle
· Ideate, plan and execute social influencer strategies and campaigns
· Support sponsorships with real-time and opportunistic content, including athlete and celebrity talent
· Educate team members on ever-evolving social platforms and competitive or industry examples that grow the impact of social content
· Work closely with internal and external partners to determine paid amplification opportunities along with testing and measurement opportunities
· Understand both brand awareness techniques as well as direct response triggers to contribute to overall marketing plans and develop social programs that enrich the consumer journey
· Collaborate with PR agency teams to identify pitchable content and other newsworthy opportunities
· Knowledge of other digital advertising functions to develop and maximize synergistic activities within the marketing department
· Forward thinking, creative, opportunistic, and must be a big picture and long-term thinker
· Utilize strong, articulate and thoughtful written and verbal communication skills
· Be a collaborative “go-to” partner within an energetic and hard-working team of multi-disciplinary marketing and advertising leaders
· Establish the “Brand Strategy” team as a company-wide resource for championing innovative and thoughtful work that moves the needle
· Percent of time spent traveling: 0-5%
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a communications-related field
· 7-10+ years of consulting or client-side experience in social media and content strategy for a mid-sized to large-sized national brand
· Strong analytical, quantitative and data interpretation skills with the capability to transform data into actionable insights
· An eye for creative with a decision-making skillset and familiarity with production budgeting
· Must be a team player, with a leadership mentality that inspires great work across disciplines, and inherently, consumers
· Manage and develop a growing team
· Strategist must understand user experience, consumer behavior, trends and channels
· Excellent presentation, communication, writing, organization and client management skills
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA