Kitchen Cook (Part-Time)
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
We are looking for a Kitchen Cook with an eye for detail and quality in a quick service employee dining room. This position requires working in an environment that is not open to the public. The Prep/Line cook will serve the same customers consistently every day and get to know them.
We are looking for a hard working very experienced line cook, who excels at multi-tasking while being able to cook independently in a small kitchen. Our menu will need to be prepared with minimal training. We are open for breakfast and lunch only. We are seeking someone skilled in short order breakfast cooking (eggs all styles, omelets, pancakes, etc.) Our lunch menu mainly consists of hot and cold sandwiches, burgers and salads, and a daily special.
As a team, everyone shares the responsibility of not only cooking, but also taking orders on a POS system for both in person and phone orders. Must also be able to assist with serving our daily line special, keeping the kitchen clean throughout the shift and keeping up with any dishes that need to be washed.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Read and prepare tickets accurately while following proper recipes and presentation standards.
- Help put deliveries away following the F.I.F.O. method to ensure freshness and maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at station to ensure smooth service during peak hours.
- Ensure proper handling of food including correct labeling, rotation and refrigeration.
- Dish/pot washing and cleaning throughout the day.
- Communicate effectively with customers to explain menu items.
- Confidently work a carving station.
- Maintains composure in stressful situations while being able to multi-task.
- Experienced in several cooking methods such as roasting, broiling, steaming, sautéing, grill, broiler, and fryer.
- Performs all end of day assigned tasks by end of shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Nevada Health Card
- 1+ years full line cooking experience including breakfast and lunch
- Clean and professional appearance
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Available Monday – Friday between 5:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Able to complete customer orders in 10 min or less.
- Experienced in several cooking methods such as roasting, broiling, steaming, sautéing, grill/broiler and fryer.
- Experienced in food prep, and knife skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have the stamina to stand and/or walk for an extended period of time. The employee is routinely required to perform manual labor associated with food preparation for large groups. Must be able to walk, sit, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, taste and smell, and have the strength to lift and maneuver up to 75 pounds; able to push and pull carts and equipment up to 100 pounds occasionally. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be non-exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA