Data Analyst II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position is a part of the Data Strategy & Governance department. Our data professionals are tasked with creating guidelines and policies for data standards that ensure clean, governed data for the enterprise. The Data Analyst II will be responsible for working with data owners and users to develop and implement data requirements. They will take the lead on identifying, defining, and maintaining master data definitions. They will coordinate with technology and business partners to develop and implement data policies, standards, and procedures. They also play a critical role in defining and creating the future state of data and analytics in the enterprise. Team members are expected to build trust and relationships through effective communication with both technical and non-technical partners within multiple departments to facilitate success. A successful individual in this role will look to continuously improve policies and procedures while being the go-to resource for all types of data related questions by end users.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Ensure strategic alignment to overall enterprise-wide data standards and goals
- Lead team to develop and maintain data policies
- Perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats from a variety of platforms
- Partner with business and technology partners to ensure the enterprise is making data-driven decisions
- Maintain a working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and follow best practices in regards to data security and policy
- Lead work stream planning process including technical design, development, testing, and delivery of solutions
- Ensure prompt completion and accuracy of team projects
- Identify and evaluate recurring data issues and implement solutions
- Provide guidance, training, and problem-solving assistance to other team members at various levels
- Anticipate issues based on knowledge of business trends and drive solutions
- Serve as an expert consultant to senior management on highly complex issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of advanced experience using SQL (SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata etc.) and at least one analytical package such as SAS, Python, R etc.
- Working knowledge of ETL processes
- Problem solving and analytical skills, capable of working through multiple complex issues simultaneously and marshalling additional resources as required
- Demonstrated experience working with large databases
- Must be able to prioritize multiple highly impactful projects
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong financial analytical skills with the ability to read, interpret, and evaluate, financial time-series tracking reports (including vintage analysis).
- Statistical modeling experience including logistic regression, CHAID/CART analysis, and other general linear models
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA