AVP, Machine Learning
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- This individual will be a hands-on analytical leader who will both personally execute analytical work, and build/lead a high performing team of Data Scientists in the application of statistics, mathematics, machine learning, programming, and simulation.
- Lead the efforts to research and analyze data from multiple sources including internal as well as 3rd party data in order to deliver effective and holistic business insights.
- Ensure strategic alignment to overall enterprise-wide retention, utilization, and spend goals.
- Assist with the design and implementation of advanced analytical frameworks.
- Develop new, and optimize existing, programs and strategies to retain profitable customers.
- Work closely with the Finance Team to ensure P&L accuracy and alignment at program levels for monthly executive approval.
- Anticipate issues based on knowledge of business trends and drive solutions
- Serve as an expert consultant to senior management on highly complex issues.
- Manage the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from across the Bank, including marketing, operations, IT, and others within risk management.
- Partner with technology groups to define business requirements.
- Oversee user acceptance testing and implementation of complex changes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) or related field.
- 7+ years of experience using SAS and/or Python and its libraries to derive insights in a business setting
- 7+ years of experience in Financial Services, Credit Card Issuing, and Banking.
- 5+ years of experience gathering data requirements for statistical, econometric, predictive analytics research that drives market research/consumer analytics product innovation and implementation.
- 3+ years of experience managing teams of data scientists
- Intellectual horsepower with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information.
- Must be able to lead a strong team of analysts and prioritize multiple highly impactful projects.
- Strong financial analytical skills with the ability to read, interpret, and evaluate, financial time-series tracking reports (including vintage analysis).
Preferred (Not Required)
- MS or PhD in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) or related field.
- 10+ years of experience using SAS and/or Python and its libraries to derive insights in a business setting
- 10+ years of experience in Financial Services, Credit Card Issuing, and Banking.
- Experience in cloud-based analytical development environments.
- Consumer Credit Card industry experience.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family O1 - Assistant Vice President
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA