Software Engineering Lead - IT
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for an Engineering Lead to support the overall growth of the organization. This position will be primarily responsible for providing technical leadership and leading a team of engineers. The Engineering Lead will work closely with the Project Management Office to manage goals and contribute to product strategy.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Lead a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
- Responsible for planning, execution and delivery of technical projects.
- Deliver highly readable and thoroughly tested code.
- Provide technical leadership, including product and architecture road mapping.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or technical field.
- 5 years of software engineering experience, with 2 years of hands-on technical leadership.
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems.
- Experience leading agile engineering teams.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results.
- Experience programming in one of the following languages: C#, C++, Go, or Java.
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity.
- 10 years of software engineering experience, with 5 years of hands-on technical leadership.
- Experience with OpenShift, Kubernetes, Postgres, Apigee, and Kafka.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA