Operations Manager, Customer Communications
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This role is responsible for Customer Service Cardmember Correspondence which includes; Letter Creation and Approval Management, Letter Library, Print Vendor Management, Invoicing and Reporting. and Platform Administration.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Write new correspondence and edit existing letters as needed. Guide communications team’s approach to writing through appropriate voice and persona
- Maintain knowledge of effective methods for communicating with a customer audience while ensuring brand adherence and service guidelines are upheld
- Submit correspondence for review and manage the approval process for the bank
- Maintain Compliance approval library that consists of documented approvals of each record
- Manage letter intake process for all lines of business, ensure accurate and sufficient information is obtained during the intake process
- Maintain correspondence naming convention across all communication platforms
- Participate in release planning, product launches, and organizational readiness meetings for project letters
- Facilitate weekly vendor meetings and coordinate open items between the bank and letter vendor
- Coordinate with IT, UAT testing and print vendor to complete new letter builds
- Execute mailings for AdHoc letters when applicable, coordinate mailing with print vendor, IT, UAT and DART to trigger the letter file
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from across the bank to identify gaps and inconsistencies; develop, recommend, and implement correspondence improvements
- Monitor existing letters to ensure accuracy and adherence to evolving brand standards and procedures
- Collaborate with data team to create letter reporting. Review daily letter reports and analyze letter volumes, report any findings
- Reconcile monthly invoicing and EOM estimates
- Responsible to research and provide audit responses pertaining to letters and platform findings. Conduct routine audits of internal systems for letter trigger malfunctions
- Coordinate bi-weekly Assentis content release within IT maintenance window
- Execute communication roadmap with a detailed understanding of company objectives, project’s initiatives, value, and priorities
- Serve as the escalation point for all issues with communications
- Troubleshoot daily letter file delays when applicable, act as liaison between NOC and print vendor to ensure timely processing of daily letter file
- Drive letter project performance to make sure all interactions are meeting targeted expectations.
- Execute communications plans with a detailed understanding of project’s objectives, value, and priorities
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s expectations as it pertains to interactions with customers, colleagues and vendors.
- BA or BS in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience writing for a customer audience
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- A track record of conceiving and delivering innovative solutions that support the customer experience.
- Demonstrated people leadership and development success with large organizations.
- A sincere passion and obsession for customers
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude
- Demonstrated project management success
- Strong business judgment
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office
- Credit Card Industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance controls and risk management
- Experience developing integrated communications strategies and plans that align with business objectives
- Experience in crisis communications and issues management, particularly for a large, consumer-oriented organization
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Individual must be capable of travel via long haul flights and working off-shifts (graveyard) during international business travel.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA