Windows Systems Engineer II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
- Work independently to quickly identify, troubleshoot, and isolate technical issues, and ultimately perform root cause analysis.
- Take ownership of both the issue analysis and resolution efforts, commit to "doing what it takes" to resolve technical issues regardless of the effort or timeframe required, and triage as necessary for production, QA & development environments.
- Work with vendors/consultants to diagnose complex problems and drive resolution.
- Quickly resolve incidents and alarms and escalate promptly, when required.
- Supporting process improvements
- Work on system initiatives and new projects
- Mentor Windows Systems Administrators through leadership and setting positive examples
- Full-time position with rotational on-call duties.
- 4+ years’ work experience as a Windows Server Administrator
- Must have experience implementing and managing ‘50+ server’ environments (with server-class hardware and peripherals)
- Must have extensive experience with AD DS (Users and Computers, Group Policy, Sites and Services, Domains and Trusts)
- Must have extensive experience with Windows networking technologies such as DNS, DHCP, Windows Firewalls, NIC Teaming, etc.)
- Must have extensive experience with Windows Server technologies (Roles/Features, Patching, NTFS permissions, etc.)
- Understanding of and experience with Web/IIS services (Application pools, bindings, modules, sites)
- Understanding of and experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates (Issuing, generating, exporting/importing, binding (IIS))
- Must have extensive experience with VMware technologies (Installing, managing, and day-to-day tasks of both ESXi hosts and vCenter)
- Understanding of and experience with multi-server/load balancing technologies (Configuring and managing of Windows Clustering and f5 BIG-IP LTM)
- Understanding of and experience with Storage technologies (SAN, NAS, RAID, etc.)
- Understanding of and experience with Exchange 2016-2019 day-to-day administrative tasks and basic infrastructure knowledge as well.
- Must have experience with using BMC Footprints, Jira or other ITSM related applications
- Practical understanding of general networking concepts - routing, subnets, UDP, TCP, IP and VLANs
- Understanding and experience with MS Office suite of products
- Must have experience with using systems monitoring software (e.g. SolarWinds Orion, ScienceLogic EM7, etc.) to collect and manage events and system status
- Must have effective communication skills and ability to work individually, within a team, with other groups and with customers
- Must have ability to communicate complex technical problems concisely and professionally to technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of or experience supporting .NET applications.
- Physical Requirements
- Physical requirements include:
- Lifting up to 75lbs as required, ability to relocate and move servers and network equipment.
- Ability to bend, stretch, kneel to perform cable management. This requires tedious detail to properly install, label and appropriately route network cables. Must adhere to datacenter cabling guidelines.
- Moves/Adds/Changes - moves of server when necessary
- Individuals must be able to physically lift, bend and crawl under desks
- Bachelors in an engineering discipline, or Technical certification in Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 Administration or equivalent work experience. Microsoft and VMware certifications are highly desirable.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA