Pega Analyst III
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Pega Analyst III position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities; the position includes work with the company’s Pega system and integrations to other software and systems. Must have an expert understanding of the Pega FS Frameworks, Decisioning Engine applications. The Pega Analyst III is responsible for modifications and managing of the full life cycle software development process. This position requires the individual to manage internally developed as well as externally purchased or developed applications as required by the business.
The Pega Analyst III is responsible for the technical implementation of solutions supporting business functionality. They are required to work with multiple teams including but not limited to QA, Release Management, Infrastructure, and Project Management. They must offer coaching to and mentoring of the Pega Program team and other employees.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Architectureand Design of Pega
- Expert in PegaRULES engine
- Expert in Pega Financial Frameworks
- EnterpriseApplication System Understanding
- Considerableexperience in Pega’s Customer Decision Hub and how components such as Proposition Management, Predictive Analytics and Interaction History are used to create next best action decision strategies.
- Full life cycle application/Agile development
- Lead technical Design, code, and debug applications in Pega and various software languages
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Maintain compliancestandards
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2+ years of experience working with Pega’s Customer Decision Hub.
- At least 4+ year of programming and software development life cycles (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum).
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server, PLSQL structure and development)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering. Master’s degree in Computer Software Engineering or Engineering Management preferred.
- Certification as Certified senior system architect is a must.
- Certification as Certified Lead System architect, Pega Decisioning Consultant is plus.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA