Pega Business Analyst II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Pega Business Analyst will act as a liaison between the business users, stakeholders and technical team. This position will have the opportunity to exercise a variety of skill sets while participating in software development and systems integration projects for a wide variety of users and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have strong background in requirements gathering, tracking, and analysis. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and should be able to convey technical information to non-technical professional. The person should be able to facilitate meetings between business users and Pega development team.
The candidate should have experience managing software functional requirements throughout the SDLC Agile software development methodology. The person should have experience documenting requirements, test cases, and training material, functional design and leading test execution.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Work with the Lead System Architects, Sr. System Architects, and other Business Architects to assist in developing requirements.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (from identifying and defining process flows and use cases to user acceptance testing)
- Collaborate with SMEs across business to ensure that results of Pega solution are aligned with business needs.
- Work with Pega Agile studio to create Epics, User stories and articulate requirements to Pega development team.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship skills
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Maintain compliance standards
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 4+ years of experience gathering business requirements, system analysis in an agile environment or 2+ years’ experience in a Pega Work case Management and/or Pega Marketing but not Mandatory.
- At least 3+ year software development life cycles (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum)
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQLServer, PLSQL structure and development)
- BA/BS in Business Administration, MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent combination of work experience and education
- Passion to learn new technologies and contribute to the organization growth
- Certification as Pega Certified Business Architect Must.
- Certification as Pega Certified System Architect preferred.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA