Assistant Vice President, Operations Training Strategy & Execution
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for an Assistant Vice President of Training, to support the overall growth of the organization. The person in this position will be responsible for managing training strategy, curriculum development, and training delivery across operations in our corporate and supplier sites. In addition, the Assistant Vice President of Training will be required to identify and prioritize training needs leveraging data inputs from key stakeholders, agent performance metrics, and card member feedback.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Lead a team of training professionals that identifying training needs, develop content, and execute training delivery related to new systems, products, policies, soft skills, and leadership skills
- Evaluate training talent, continually focusing on improving the effectiveness and engagement of direct reports and extended training teams at supplier sites.
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify and prioritize training opportunities; develop comprehensive plans to meet business needs; follow up to ensure deadlines, outcomes, and results are achieved
- Prepare and present results to senior management to showcase improvements, highlight opportunities, and gain support to continually drive improved agent performance and positive customer engagement
- Identify and understand applicable regulations and policies
- Ensure the timely coordination and completion of projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of relevant experience in an operations environment with advanced understanding of training methodologies and adult learning styles
- Ability to analyze tasks and solve problems at the strategic and functional level
- Aptitude for identifying and leveraging relevant data for influence and decision making
- Ability to engage employees and drive performance
- High level of competency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and familiarity with training and reporting systems such as Tableau, Articulate, and various LMS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Call center and financial services experience preferred
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally if required to support partner sites
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA