Pega Analyst I
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Pega Analyst I position will coordinate and implement solutions for Pega Decision Engine and have a wide range of technical responsibilities such as working directly within Pega Systems to develop processes to creating reports. This person will be trained on current processes as well as learn new functionalities that are added to Pega. Must have an intermediate level of understanding of SQL; queries, joins, ETL. The Pega Analyst I will run, maintain, and report on routine processes that will require working with multiple teams such as but not limited to QA, Project Managers, Marketing, and Portfolio. The role will require critical thinking, logic, and time management for the numerous projects the team will be working on.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Query databases using SQL for data validation and testing
· Runs and maintains current processes
· Coordinates the production of monthly, quarterly and annual performance
· Prepares reports for senior management
· Reviews and analyzes requirements distributions and implement strategies
· Anticipates issues based on knowledge of business trends and propose direction and solutions
· Will be trained on Pega Decisioning
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science preferred
· Four-year degree in a quantitative area such as business administration, finance, mathematics or economics; or a minimum of two semesters of college level business or statistical classes and equivalent industry experience
· Experience with SQL is required
· Experience with SAS is a plus
· Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
· Strong written and oral communication skills are required
· Must be detailed oriented and accurate, and have the flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing and highly complex environment
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA