AVP, Sr. Deposit Product Manager
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank has recently launched a state-of-the-art digital bank, and now offers deposit accounts to consumers nationwide. The digital bank will be a high-growth channel, and will be the platform to offer new and exciting deposit products as well as other related products and services to our existing credit card customers and non-customers alike.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our high tech, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas. In addition to providing our customers with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The AVP, Sr. Deposit Product Manager is responsible for managing the digital bank’s deposit products and the development and launch of new deposit products. This team member will be responsible for ongoing digital bank enhancements and defect management; and will play a significant role in supporting the expansion and growth of the digital bank.
Please note: this is not an agile or technical product management position; this is a traditional product management position that resides in the business line.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Manage all aspects of deposit products
- Define and execute product strategies to drive growth and meet defined goals
- Define and execute on the product roadmap, including the development of new products and enhancements to expand features and functionality
- Lead the pricing process for deposit products
- Advance the growth of deposit products by collaborating with Marketing, Training, Treasury, Operations, Customer Service, IT and Compliance
- Collaborate with Risk Management and Fraud to minimize risk and defend against losses
- Establish strategic third-party partnerships to expand the features and functionality of deposit products
- Forecast and monitor all drivers of the business: accounts, balances, margin, expense, etc.
- Maintain an awareness of new trends and developments that have implications to deposit products
- Ensure the timely coordination and completion of projects
- An undergraduate degree and 10+ years of applicable work experience
- Experience with financial services products, preferably deposit products
- Prior experience in a Product Management role, with a firm understanding of product management principles
- Proven experience with the development and launch of new products and services
- Experience working with digital banking solutions and platforms
- Direct experience working with, managing and negotiating with third party partners
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- Expert at driving strategy, action oriented, results focused
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint)
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success building partnerships
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
- However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA