Tech Ops Engineer
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is seeking senior level support engineers. As part of the Information Technology Support team, these individuals are responsible to design, implement and maintain all support related systems. Including management of user workstations, virtual desktops, and mobile device management.
The successful candidate will have familiarity with many of the enterprise support technologies used to provide seamless support for the end user. Additionally, creating and maintaining an array of tools to provide automated support options for the lower level support engineers.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Architect, Deploy, and Maintain all Support Related Systems. To include but not limited to:
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- VMware Workspace One
- VMware Horizon Virtual Workstations
- Windows Workstations
- WYSE Terminals
- Jamf Pro
- Build and maintain automated workflows in both SCCM and ServiceNow.
- Build and maintain hardware and software catalogs.
- Build and maintain integrations with various systems to allow for streamlined processes.
- Build and maintain workstation software.
- Ensure workstation compliance including software patching, OS patching and security.
- Provide Level 3 Support for all workstation support issues.
- Create and Maintain support knowledgebase articles.
- Provide training for new systems and processes to all support engineers and end-users within the organization.
- Work closely and under the advisement of the Information Technology Security department to ensure all workstation systems meet or exceed security requirements.
- Collaborate with various business entities and develop automated efforts to improve the end user experience.
- Will be assigned to support all projects requiring workstation involvement.
- Work with vendor support services to develop and deploy products and solutions in conjunction with industry standards.
- Intimate knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 Architecture
- Strong scripting skills.
- Familiar with processes and procedures to manage mobile device management platforms.
- Ability to Multi-Task.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong oral communications skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong Active Directory knowledge including Group Policy Management.
- Must work well in as a member of a team.
- This position will require an on-call rotation and occasional after-hours maintenance support.
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SCCM (Endpoint Configuration Manager).
- Knowledge and experience with VMware virtualization platforms products to include Horizon, Airwatch and vSphere.
- Knowledge and experience building and maintaining Mobile Device Management profiles.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA